| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hokitika in January is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy with rain every now and then. A sizable 245.3mm (9.7in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 14 days.
- In January the heavens above Hokitika are fine having on average a detectable 6:42 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:28 long and the longest day is 15:15 long with an average length of 14:55.
- There are approximately 8:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hokitika January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hokitika, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hokitika:
- Blackball, New Zealand - 53.6 kms (33.3 miles) NE
- Greymouth, New Zealand - 33.9 kms (21 miles) NNE
- Dobson, New Zealand - 40.3 kms (25 miles) NE
- Greymouth Hbr, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) NNE
- Arnold Power, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) ENE
- Paroa, New Zealand - 27.6 kms (17.2 miles) NE
- Rotomanu, New Zealand - 49.6 kms (30.8 miles) E
- Inchbonnie, New Zealand - 39.9 kms (24.8 miles) E
- Lake Kaniere, New Zealand - 15.4 kms (9.5 miles) SE
- Otira, New Zealand - 50.2 kms (31.2 miles) ESE
- Kowhitirangi, New Zealand - 17.2 kms (10.7 miles) SSE
- Arthurs Pass, New Zealand - 54.9 kms (34.1 miles) ESE