| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hokitika in March is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in March is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is quite sopping with rain sometimes. A sizable 222mm (8.7in) of water is deposited across an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Hokitika is slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:21 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 6:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hokitika March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Hokitika, New Zealand
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Hokitika:
- Blackball, New Zealand - 53.6 kms (33.3 miles) NE
- Greymouth, New Zealand - 33.9 kms (21 miles) NNE
- Dobson, New Zealand - 40.3 kms (25 miles) NE
- Greymouth Hbr, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) NNE
- Arnold Power, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) ENE
- Paroa, New Zealand - 27.6 kms (17.2 miles) NE
- Rotomanu, New Zealand - 49.6 kms (30.8 miles) E
- Inchbonnie, New Zealand - 39.9 kms (24.8 miles) E
- Lake Kaniere, New Zealand - 15.4 kms (9.5 miles) SE
- Otira, New Zealand - 50.2 kms (31.2 miles) ESE
- Kowhitirangi, New Zealand - 17.2 kms (10.7 miles) SSE
- Arthurs Pass, New Zealand - 54.9 kms (34.1 miles) ESE