Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark
Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > New Zealand > Hokitika Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
New Zealand   flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Hokitika, New Zealand

  • On balance hours of sunshine in Hokitika range from 3:34 daily in June to 6:42 to each day in January
  • The longest day of the year is 15:08 long and the shortest day is 8:51 long.
  • The longest day is 6:17 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1855 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:04 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 42.3% of daylight hours. The remaining 57.7% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 46.8° above the horizon at Hokitika.
Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Annual
sunshine iconAverage Sunlight Hours/ Day 04:09 04:27 05:04 05:09 05:46 06:07 06:42 06:01 05:21 04:40 03:56 03:34   05:04
daylight iconAverage Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:22 10:28 11:54 13:23 14:38 15:15 14:55 13:52 12:29 11:00 09:44 09:05   12:00
sunny or cloudy iconSunny & (Cloudy) Daylight Hours (%) 45 (55) 43 (57) 43 (57) 39 (61) 40 (60) 41 (59) 45 (55) 44 (56) 43 (57) 43 (57) 41 (59) 40 (60)   42 (58)
sun altitude iconSun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 26.8 35.1 46.5 57.7 66.9 70.7 67.1 57.8 47.1 35.5 27.2 23.9   46.8

Hokitika Sunshine & Daylight Discussion

We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.

Currently under general maintenance.

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Hokitika, New Zealand

© 2009 - 2014 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation